After you read about this amazing blog award, read through the list of nominated bloggers at the bottom….
I’d like to thanks David Delaney for nominating me for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award.’ I was flattered when I saw his message.
Our paths on the web somehow crossed a while back. David writes both short and novel length stories and offers a treasure trove of information for writers on his blog. Everything from inspiration to tips on being more effective.
The link to David’s blog is below:
The rules of this award:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here we go, 7 facts.
My first summer job was as a car hop at…
View original post 345 more words
3 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award….”
Congratulations. Very true.
Thats a very sweet thing to say
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congratulations and well done!