So much blogger love is hopping around! It makes me happy and I cannot contain my smile!
This fabulous game of blogger tag has come to me by way of Marlena Hand! (click to get a look at her awesome blog!)
The rules for this Very Inspiring Blogger Award/tour thing-y are as follows:
1. Link back to the person nominating you for the award.
2. Display the Very Inspiring Blogger Logo.
3. Reveal seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate seven others to receive the award.
7 Things About Me
Only 7? Seems a tad unfair to limit myself like that, but since I claim to be an introvert, I should probably feign reluctance. (All of the preceding was written is sarcasm font.)
Here’s 7 possibly shocking things you may not know about me:
1. I was recently called “weird” by a man who was interviewing me on the radio and I thought it was the most awesome compliment I’ve had in a long time.
2. I really, really like the LEGO Movie because those little plastic pieces that live only in a childs’ imagination totally get it! Everything is awesome!
3. I LOVE rock music. I listen to it when I am having trouble with a plot line or creating a character. At this moment, I have two songs that are particularly inspiring because my current WIP is freaking difficult! The characters are very disturbed, very troubled people.
4. I never knew I wanted to be a writer until I started writing my first book. (available here)
5. I am the only female living inside my house. I have four kids, all boys, a husband, even the dogs we rescued are males.
6. This is going to sound strange, but I am the most positive person I know. Well, I don’t know many people, but of the ones I do, I have the sunniest disposition.
Finally, #7. This is the real confession.
I’m just going to say it. Throw it out there and let the chips fall where they may…. If you want to judge me for what I am about to reveal, then that’s on you. I won’t live this lie any longer. I am…I have always been a huge….Blockhead. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the term, it means I am an ENORMOUS fan of the New Kids On The Block!! They are my unforgettable first love (Donnie Wahlberg is the reason I joined twitter).
So there you have my shocking confessions. Who’s Next??
I am tagging the most talented, most awesome-est bloggers:
1. Elsie Elmore (Haha! Got you again!) because she’s just that good!
2. Mrs Inger Anna Jones because her posts make me laugh and think. And she is going to be published some day soon and I want to be able to say I knew her when…
3. Margot Kinberg, who’s super fantastic.
4. Kendra Ayers, because she’s also a super-fantastic author/blogger/tweeter!
5. Courtney Giardina, because, let’s face it, she’s been asking for it with her second novel coming out this October! (Totally stole my month!)
And the next two, I will have to think about….Actually, I just can’t think of anyone else. I told you, I don’t know many people.
5 thoughts on ““7 Things” Blog Hop”
I knew there was something special about you, Marlena! Blockhead 4 life!
NKOTB?? Yes, please!! 🙂
This was great, A! Love your 7 things. Thanks for playing along!
Pingback: Here’s What You’re Getting and I Don’t Want to Change* | Confessions of a Mystery Novelist...
Thanks so much for the tag! Now I’ll have to think of 7 no-so-boring things about me… hmmm…… Oh, and you know what? I love it that you’re a rock music fan. I think that’s great!
Rock is underrated. 😉